Inspire Speciality Clinic
|Monday to Saturday||__||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM|
Dr. Hirennappa B. Udnur is sought after specialist in lung diseases (Pulmonologist) with 10 years of experience practicing in Bangalore. He completed his MBBS from MS Ramaiah medical college, DTCD( Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases) from Bangalore medical college, DNB(Respiratory Medicine) from mediciti hospitals, hyderabad. He has got prestigious Fellow of College of Chest Physicians(FCCP) from(USA). He is trained in Interventional Pulmonology, Critical care & Sleep Medicine and has been practicing since 10 years at Columbia Asia Hospital, Hebbal and Bangalore Baptist Hospital. Also practicing in his own center at Sahakaranagar "Inspire Speciality Clinic" Since october 2015. You can book an instant appointment with Dr. Hirennappa B. Udnur.
|M.B.B.S.||M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore||2002|
|DTCD||Bangalore Medical College, SDS TB & Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Chest disease Hospital (RGICD), Bangalore||2006|
|DNB (Respiratory Diseases)||Mediciti Hospitals, Secretariat Road, Hyderabad||2009|
During his 10 years professional career, Dr. Udnur has acquired key skills in:
- Inpatient & Outpatient Pulmonary Case Management: Tuberculosis - Pulmonary & Extra Pulmonary, Obstructive Airway Diseases, Infectious Diseases, Lung Cancer, Sleep-related Breathing Disorders and other rare Pulmonary Diseases.
- Interventional Pulmonology Services: Flexible Bronchoscopy (FOB) – Diagnostic & Therapeutic which include Bronchial Washings, Bronchoalveolar Lavage, Brushings, Endo Bronchial Biopsy, Bedside Bronchoscopy in ICU, Transbronchial Needle Aspiration (TBNA), Tran Bronchial Lung Biopsy (TBLB), Tube Thoracostomy, Chemical Pleuridesis, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Pleural Aspiration, Closed Pleural Biopsy. He has assisted in advanced procedures like Rigid Bronchoscopy, Airway Stent Placement & Medical Thoracoscopy.
- Sleep Medicine: Management of Obstructive Sleep Apneas & other sleep related Breathing Disorders. Performing and Interpreting Polysomnagraphs, AutoCPAP Titration.
- Management of Critically ill patients in Medical, Cardiac, Neuro & Respiratory ICU on both Invasive & Noninvasive ventilator. He has independently done procedures in ICU which include Intravenous Cannulations, Central Venous Cannulations- Internal Jugular, Subclavian, & Femoral Venous Line Placement, Heamodialysis Catheter Placement, Arterial Line Placement- Radial & Femoral Artery Cannulations, Endotracheal Intubation-Orotracheal, Double Lumen ET Tube, Bronchoscopic Intubation etc.
Dr. Udnur keenly accepts every opportunity to keep himself updated with the latest technology in the field of Pulmonology.
- Inpatient & Outpatient pulmonary case management.
- Interventional pulmonology services.
- Management of critically ill patients in medical, cardiac, neuro and respiratory ICU on both invasive & non-invasive ventilator.
- Sleep Medicine.
- Fellow of College of Chest Physicians, USA- 2011.
- Member, European Respiratory Society.
- Member, American Thoracic Society.
- Member, Indian society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Member, Indian association of Bronchology.
- Member, Indian academy of Allergy & Immunology.
- Member, Indian Society of Sleep Disorders Association.
- Member, Indian Chest Society.
- Topper in physiology- Dr. Rani Kanaka Memorial Award during first phase MBBS.
- Second prize at BRONCOCON 2006 Bronchoscopy Quiz Programme held at Chennai.
- First prize in Spirometry Interpretation, State Level CME held at Coimbatore.
- Second prize in Chest Radiology Quiz, at NAPCON 2007, Chandigarh.
Attended: Interventional Pulmonology workshop & conferences- BRONCOCON 2006, 11th IAB, ACCP, South India chapter held at Chennai, TIP 2009- Trends in Interventional Pulmonology held at Kovai Medical Center and Hospital, Coimbatore.
Attended: National and state level CME programmes & Workshops in Sleep Study Interpretation, Pulmonary Function Tests, Mechanical Ventilation, ABG Analysis, Allergy and Immunology, ACLS Training, Thoracoscopy, Medical Thoracoscopy Training .
Attended: National level conferences as delegate-NAPCON 2005 (Kolkatta), NAPCON 2007(Chandigarh), NAPCON 2009 (Calicut), HLCC- 2008- Heart, Lungs & Critical Care held at Hyderabad.
Book Your Appointment
It's easy and fast. Start now!